Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back!
Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it back!
my fave foundation.. San san matte finish liduid foundation in # 02 and # 04 and Maybelline Clear Smoothe Extra Shine free Foundation
there are the swatches I made ^^ (feeling blogger tlga ako haha) and also sfor my self made blended pics are in…
for me I am satisfied with this product.. i HAVE a dry skin but both liquid and powder foundation suits me well..and the good thing is I didn’t have break outs and i like their staying power..for at least 5 hours i think..
will post pictures wearing them soon
This video is by Unapologetic Beauty over on YouTube. :)
Posting the link for the palette here in case anyone wants it. I may end up replacing all of my makeup at the end of this summer, and just use this palette: http://shanycosmetics.com/Makeup-Kits/The-Masterpiece-Seven-Layer-Makeup-Palette.html
You guys HAVE to try these two.
My lashes have never been so long and and curly and not clumpy !
I used to use this really cheap eyelash curler and it did nothing for me. My lashes are long but they curve downward and this curler curls them up and this mascara keeps them that way with an extra oomf !
Eyelash curler is from Revlon and the mascara is Maybellines The Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eye in waterproof Glam Black
So the other day, I went to the MAC store to get me the foundation that’s best for my skin type. I’m a combination. I was presented with Studio Fix Foundation in NC20 and Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
It was today when I gave it a try, and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. It really stays in place despite the very VERY hot weather here in the Philippines. Although the smell isn’t at all appealing to me, it works really well. Its totally build-able, so you can totally control the coverage of the foundation. Its a matte finish, perfect for oily/combination skin types.
These are my first MAC products, and so far, I’m not disappointed. I’m totally in love!
1) Colour in your brow bone from mid way to the end of your tail, with a white eyeliner. I used Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil
2) Blend the white eyeliner with a smudge brush
3) Set the white eyeliner, with a highlighting eye-shadow. I used the buttercream colour from the SOUNDTRACK palette READY Eyeshadow 4.0, by bareMinerals
4) Create a horizontal semi-ellipse shape from your crease to your upper lash line. You do this with black eyeliner; I used MAC’s Graphblack Technakohl Eye-Liner Kajal. Make sure you do not colour over 1/3 of the area of your eye. Restrict it to just the end of your eye.
5) Blend the black eyeliner, thoroughly with a smudge brush
6) Set the black eyeliner with a black-ish colour. I used the colour ‘speakerbox’ from the SOUNDTRACK palette READY Eyeshadow 4.0, by bareMinerals
7) I then used the ‘remix’ colour from the SOUNDTRACK palette READY Eyeshadow 4.0, by bareMinerals, on my mobile lid, reaching up to my crease and blending it into the black
8) I then used the ‘dark shade from like mink duo’ in Clinique’s colour surge eyeshadow duo. With a blending brush, I shaded the area between my brow bone and my crease.
9) I then applied liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line and I used Rimmel’s exaggerate Eyeliner in 001 100% Black
10) I then coloured my inner rim or water line as most people know it, with the same MAC eyeliner as mentioned in step 4
11) I then applied the ‘remix’ colour from the SOUNDTRACK palette READY Eyeshadow 4.0, by bareMinerals on my lower lash line, to make my eyes ‘pop’
12) I then curled my eyelashes, applying Revlon’s Grow Luscious by Fabulous mascara
13) I removed any excess product on my face by using a cosmetic sponge
You may recall my previous review of the L’Oreal Universal Lip Glow and how I liked it. So when I came across the Universal Glow Beautifier, on sale again at the Paris Duty Free, I bought it even though there wasn’t a tester available.
The back of the box info says:
‘Discover the 1st Universal Glow Beautifier by Studio Secrets Professional. With a sheer coverage and a natural effect, the Universal Glow Beautifier blends with your skin to sophistically enhance your natural skin tone. Your complexion is immediately luminous with a healthy glow, tinted with apricot accents to flatter all the skin tones.
Thanks to its texture enriched in Vitamin C and B5 derivatives, the Universal Glow Beautifier reveals a radiant complexion. Skin is perfectly hydrated and looks supple and bouncy.
Make-up Artist tip: apply your Universal Glow Beautifier alone for a healthy and natural glow effect or under your foundation to enhance its radiance.’
Sounds good right? I will attest that the texture of the product is indeed very smooth, easily blended and quite light. But aside from that?
*points to the 2nd photo up there*
I’m sorry that you have to look at such a big photo of my very naked face but it’s quite necessary to demonstrate this product >_< The side I was pointing at had had a fair amount of product applied and blended in.
I am sorry but I don’t see any differenceee~~~ No promised glow nor radiance =( And as the box info said, ‘sheer coverage’….well, it’s wayyyy sheer. Dark eye rings and blemishes remain completely unconcealed…meh (=_=) The hydration provided is slight, my usual moisturiser does better.
In a nutshell, the L’Oreal Universal Glow Foundation:
- gives extremely sheer (bordering on non-existant) coverage
- very light hydration properties
- no noticeable change in my medium fair skin tone’s radiance or luminance
- gave no enhancing properties to my makeup
- skin is slightly smoother after application so this might be alright as a smoothening makeup base
I was hoping to get a really good light, sort of a tinted moisturiser in this product but…..guess not. =\ Next!
Makeup By Sara: Beauty Without Cruelty Reviews ♥ »
So you guys know I have never talked about how I feel towards companies that aren’t cruelty free. It has been asked a lot and honestly, Cruelty-Free companies are companies I really look up to. Companies like Beauty Without Cruelty, are amazing; cruelty free, vegetarian, CCIC, SLS/SLES-free,…
jaz.blogs.beauty: 4th of July Shopping! »
I’m here to feed your beauty addiction with another Zoya nail polish deal! You know how i’ve raved about these polishes in previous posts.
Tarte is a great brand too, check out their site for some steals! Known for their products infused with maracuja oil, and amazonian clay. I have a…